Rebecca has undertaken post-graduate training so her patients can receive an exceptional naturopathic experience. Thorough and informative, Rebecca will use these tests to learn more about your state of health and guide you through the changes to really make a difference to your wellbeing.
Some of the tests that she refers out for include:
- Food intolerance testing
- Gastrointestinal and Stool testing
- Salivary hormonal testing
- Adrenal fatigue testing
- Metabolic profiling
Rebecca often works alongside your doctor so if you have had testing done prior to your appointment, please make sure that you bring a copy of these and Rebecca will work through these with you.
IN – CLINIC TESTING
Cellular Health Test
This highly accurate, easy to perform and repeatable test allows your naturopath to get a deeper insight into what is going on in your body. In fact, it tells us right down to a cellular level!
The scientific principles used in this analysis are the same NASA uses to track the health of their astronauts once they return from space. This scientific and painless test will tell you:
- How well your cells are using nutrients for energy
- If there is inflammation and the extent to which this is affecting your cells
- Your body composition ratio ie: a breakdown between your body fat and muscle levels relative to your frame size.
- Your hydration status
- If you are carrying extra fluid (which can be affecting your weight)
- The biological age of your body
- Possible nutrient deficiencies
Who should have this test done?
Everyone! Rebecca loves this test and finds it so helpful, that she includes it in all of her consultations.
This is a great starting point to assess your health and wellbeing as it provides an over view of how well your body is functioning and where improvements can be made to optimise health and vitality. The repeatability of the test allows for progress to be tracked and prescriptions to be fine-tuned so you can achieve your best health in the shortest time possible.
Specifically, VLA testing should be made a priority for those seeking treatment for:
Weight loss/gain or to understand their body fat:muscle percentage
- Digestive health concerns as it helps understand the degree of nutrient absorption and toxicity
- Chronic health concerns
- Those wanting to maximise sporting performance
Get in touch with Rebecca to book your appointment.