Many people start the new year with resolutions or detoxes only to find that there are still too many social activities happening to make it achievable.
Fresh Feb is fun and community-inspired event lasting for the whole month of February. It’s not a challenge. It’s not a detox. It’s a way to get excited about fresh, wholesome, unprocessed foods and boost your health and vitality through properly loving and nourishing your body.
We’re supporting OzHarvest!
As this is a community event, Practical Naturopathy is donating 100% of entry fees ($28) to a fabulous organisation who is also passionate about food!
OzHarvest collects perishable food items from different retailers and outlets and distributes these to the homeless. Every $1 that they receive in donations = 2 meals that they can provide. When you sign up to Fresh Feb, you will be giving someone less fortunate than you 2 meals every day for a month!
What is Involved?
It’s actually very simple! This is all you need to do:
* Reduce your ‘packet’ eating – consume whole foods as close to their natural state as possible.
* Nothing artificial – if you can’t pronounce it or don’t have a clue what it is, it’s out!
* Give your liver a rest – lay off the booze for the month of February.
* You’re sweet enough – limit refined sugars or sugary treats.
* Eat the colours of the rainbow – go for at least 3 different colours on your plate at each meal.
* Post pics of your fabulous creations on social media using the hashtag #freshfeb18 to inspire and learn from others in the Practical Naturopathy Community. At the end of Fresh Feb, the top pics will go to a vote and the best creation will win a fabulous Loving Earth Hamper!
Head to our fundraising page , donate $28 and you’re ready to go!